Torremolinos’ Theatre Extravaganza – Chamber of Secrets
Torremolinos’ Incredible all-inclusive Theatre show, The Chamber of Secrets is open every night of the week except Wednesdays and Sundays.
We are the ultimate holiday excursion!
The all inclusive drinks and Show begin at 8pm with the doors opening at 7.30pm
T he Chamber of Secrets all-inclusive theatre show is a two and half hour spectacular of magic, illusion, comedy and music; perfect for the whole family. This is not a giant venue where you will be lost in the crowd, in our beautiful intimate venue you’ll be up close with some of Europe’s top talent, if that isn’t magical enough for you – all your drinks are included too!
he Chamber of Secrets all-inclusive theatre show is a two and half hour spectacular of magic, illusion, comedy and music; perfect for the whole family. This is not a giant venue where you will be lost in the crowd, in our beautiful intimate venue you’ll be up close with some of Europe’s top talent, if that isn’t magical enough for you – all your drinks are included too!All inclusive lager, sangria and soft drinks, right on your tables without ever needing to leave your seats to recharge your glasses. For things to do in Torremolinos, the most amazing night out you’ll have is with us.
The Chamber of Secrets is the only show in the world where you’ll witness the multi-award winning magician Matthew Wright perform some of the very same feats that crowned him the World Champion of magic, but you’ll find a puppet with a massive personality – the very funny and very forgetful wizard Eugene, (who has read more minds than Derren brown has had hot dinners!) brought to life by a master puppeteer, an extremely clever special guest Tom Crosbie, who can solve a rubix cube in record time; whilst being blindfolded! Memorize a shuffled deck of cards in seconds among other incredible feats! Not to forget the sounds of Alarna Love.
The Chamber of Secrets has been seen across Spain, and now, from 2015 and beyond has found it’s brand new home in Torremolinos.
We have four levels of tiered seating giving everyone the perfect view of the action. All seating options are the same price but we do offer a front row VIP experience package that includes the best seats in the house and bottles of bubbly.
TOP TIP: To keep the cost to you at a minimum this excursion show does not include transportation, if you are more than a short walk away (click here to find us), we highly recommend heading to us as early as possible as we’d hate for you to miss any of the show due to public transport
Things to remember:
- The Chamber of Secrets is an established Theatre Show ran by some of Europe’s Top performers, including the Marvelous Matthew Wright, Alarna Love and Special Guests. This is its third year in the Torremolinos resort. If you’ve seen the show before, it’s even bigger and better, with new special guest performers.
- Ticket Prices include all-inclusive drinks; lager, sangria, and soft drinks.
- Shows and all-inclusive drinks start at 8.00pm until 10.30pm. Doors open at 7.30pm.
- During the peak summer weeks ticket demand will be extremely high – don’t forget to book your tickets as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Shows run every day of the week except Wednesdays and Sundays.
- To keep ticket costs down to you, transport is not included, however, there is a bus stop right outside our door.
Please speak to our staff about upgrading your inclusive drinks package to Cider or Bitter
We also offer a VIP package which includes front row seats and bubbly.
Ticket prices :
Adults : €32.95
Child 3-14 : €18